Are you very much angry with Pop-up Ads? or facing few problem to download some stuff that covers with Ads. I am asking this question to you? Because This happened for me Yesterday while downloading newly launched Music on my Smartphone. So, I am here today, Publishing on my blog to share something useful for you and Step-by-step Guide on How To Get Rid of Unwanted Ads Using Best Ad Blocker. Check out: – Best Free Music Downloader For Android To Download Music Easily
- 1 What Is Mean By Pop-Up Ads?
- 2 You Must Read this before going to Install Ad blocker Apps: –
- 3 Best Ad Blocker Apps (Available For Free) To Make Your Device Ad Free At No Time: –
- 4 1. Ad Block Plus: –
- 5 2. AdGuard (Free Version): –
- 6 3. No Root Ad-Remover Lite: – (Free Version)
- 7 4. Trust Go Ad Detector: – (Free Version)
- 8 How To Install Ad Blockers On Chrome and Firefox?
- 9 Best ad blocker for Chrome: How To Block A Website on Chrome?
- 10 Best Ad blocker for Android: How To Block A Website on Android?
- 11 Step-by-Step Guide To Install Ad Blocker Apps On Chrome With Images: – (Best Adblock For Chrome)
- 12 Conclusion: –
What Is Mean By Pop-Up Ads?
Ads are nothing but Advertisements. They are usually used to advertise their company or Product to reach the people through Media to introduce their brand on the market. But, Pop-up Ads are different. These Ads only appears on the Internet and suddenly opens a new tab to increase their Web traffic. It is otherwise known as Online Advertising.
Advantages of Pop-up Ads: –
If you’re a Marketer or running a small group company. Pop-up Ads are the perfect opportunity to grab the customers. Let us we see, Some of the Advantages.
- Pop-up Ads will help you to grow your business in less time with more profit.
- Pop-up Ads are the great source of traffic (Advertisers).
You Must Read this before going to Install Ad blocker Apps: –
Almost, 22% of the people are earning money from Pop-up Ads through providing free stuff to everyone. If you Install Ad blocker On your smartphone or any device. You might miss, Some of the useful information like Trending news, How-To-Guides and many inspirational stories. Installing Ad Blocker on Android will be affecting your favorite websites. The Authors who are publishing their Guides and Reviews on their blogs will work harder to earn some bucks from online through helping people with useful Informative content.
Note: – Androidstrike will not be responsible for any problem caused by Ad blockers on your device. Download and Install Best Ad Blockers At your-own-risk. Ad blockers may damage the loading time and blocks the functionality of websites.
Before moving on to the top 5 Ad blockers. I recommend you to choose any one of the apps from the list which is given below. Let’s begin….!!!
Best Ad Blocker Apps (Available For Free) To Make Your Device Ad Free At No Time: –
1. Ad Block Plus: –
Ad Block Plus is the Powerful and most advanced software to block ads on a website. This software(APK) for Android is no longer available on Play Store. But, The Company with its team still offering their new releases through their website. (Download Ad Blocker Plus Latest Version) now. Ad Block Plus helps the user by blocking Ads to get rid of spam and pop-up ads. Interestingly, It’s available for more than 2+ Platforms (Android, Chrome, Firefox as well as Windows).
Features of Ad Block Plus: –
- Ad-free software or extension.
- Available for free and no need to worry about money.
- Ranked No.1 For blocking Ads around the browser.
- Gives a lot more protection.
2. AdGuard (Free Version): –
AdGuard is the another way to block Ads on your device without installing any third-party software and browsers. Everyone uses the internet for shopping, Paying bills and other works. But, Unwanted Ads makes us angry. So, AdGuard helps you from malicious link and phishing websites. So, Hackers and Bots cannot track or follow us. It protects us through creating a little firewall around device even its smartphone or browser. You can customize your settings if you’re willing to see some ads from the website or developer.
Features of AdGuard: –
- Platforms (Windows, Android, Mac). Browsers (Chrome and Firefox).
- Excellent User interface with one-click enabled protection.
- The big disadvantage is, It will spend more data. So, That you will be not able to surf as much faster.
3. No Root Ad-Remover Lite: – (Free Version)
As the name itself results that you should not want to root your Android mobile to block ads. No Root Ad-Remover Lite helps you to secure from Pop-up ads and display ads. It not only helps you from blocking Ads on the browser, but It also works on Android Apps, Games which contains Advertisements. Ad-Remover has two variant of APK’s (Lite and Pro). The Lite version will display some custom Ads while running it’s App. The Pro Version costs around $4 which were Ad-free.
4. Trust Go Ad Detector: – (Free Version)
Trust Go Ad blocker is the simple, fresh Android APK to safeguard your Personal information from hackers and phishing attacks or through ads which send information about your phone and leaks all over your Data like photos, videos through online syncing. In this case, Trust Go Ad Detector will help you, and It scans your Android device twice a day to protect from Policy violations. This Application is another type of Ad Blocker.
How To Install Ad Blockers On Chrome and Firefox?
As of now, I have finished listing the Best Ad Blocker Apps for Android with Download links. But, In this part, I am going to instruct you “How to Install Ad Blockers on Chrome and Firefox” in an easy way. We have already seen the top ad blockers, and it’s features in detail above.
To Protect your browser from unwanted Adware and malicious attacks. You need to install some extensions for your browser to aware of those problems. I will share some of the useful and rated Extensions with step-by-step Guide.
Best Ad Blocker Extensions For Chrome/Firefox browsers: –
Best ad blocker for Chrome: How To Block A Website on Chrome?
Some of the websites are having too many unwanted and harmful ads. They can steal your personal data. If you want to keep your data/Personal files and folders safe. You need to download the Extension for Chrome called Block Site. You even can block a website using an Extension Installing on your Chrome browser.
Block site extension is available for Firefox Browser to block the Ads and to keep you safe.
Best Ad blocker for Android: How To Block A Website on Android?
If you’re an Android user. Still, You have to block a website which troubles you always on search results. I always Recommend choosing a safe browser. The safe browser is the top rated App which is having good feedback from the customers. Safe browser filters the web and blocks the site which is affected by Virus, vulnerability, Gambling sites and much more.
Step-by-Step Guide To Install Ad Blocker Apps On Chrome With Images: – (Best Adblock For Chrome)
- Open Google Chrome browser and You will see the three vertical dots on the top right menu. Click on that and Go to Settings >> Click On Extensions Tab.
2. Scroll Down and Click on Get More Extensions and search your favorite Ad blocker on the search bar as shown in the image below.
Follow the same Process to Install Ad Blockers on Firefox Browser or any other alternative of chrome.
I hope you liked this article. Share this article and let your friends and relatives know about “Best Ad Blockers – To block Ads immediately on their devices according to Platform. Keep Visiting for more Tech Updates and Tricks