Guide to Change theme in Android Studio: –
So, Do you guys want to change the theme in Android Studio? Then, you’re in the right place. Today, I am going to share a quick guide on changing the theme of Android Studio.
If you’re an Android developer who doesn’t like the default theme “IntelliJ” and want to change the look of your working environment. Then, follow this guide.
How to Change Theme in Android Studio: –
- Open Android Studio application.
- Click on File >> Tap on Settings >> Select Apperance & Behaviour
- Now, Select Appearance >> Choose your theme.
- Once done, click on the Apply button to make changes.
I hope this small guide helped you to change the theme of Android studio. If you found it useful, share it on social media.
Also Read: –
- How to Fix Failed to Install Intel HAXM Error in Android Studio
- How to Fix Unable to resolve dependency for app@debugcompileClasspath Could not resolve the android studio Error?