Guide to delete SnapChat account: –
So, Do you want to delete your existing SnapChat account? Yes? Then, you have reached the right destination. Here I have given the two possible methods to delete a SnapChat permanently. As we all knew, SnapChat is the popular messaging app which is currently being used by millions of people around the world. SnapChat is not used only for messaging; It has other functionalities like sharing stories, Creating own Emoji, etc.
But, the SnapChat app has a significant disadvantage that it doesn’t allow users to download other’s stories and images within the app. So, To overcome this problem, SnapSave app has been introduced. SnapSave is the Android app which is used to download SnapChat Photos and stories. For more info Read more about SnapSave APK
I don’t know the reason why you want to deactivate or delete your SnapChat Account, If you’re interested in sharing, please do let me know in the comment section. However, I don’t want to waste your precious time through discussing all these kinds of stuff. So, without spending much time let’s get started.
How To Delete SnapChat Account?
To Delete you SnapChat account, I have given the two methods below; If you follow the steps properly, you can easily able to delete your account in very less time.
Method 1: –
- Visit https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account from your mobile browser or PC.
- Now, the page drops you to the login page. Enter your Username and Password
- Now, Click on CheckBox to confirm that you’re not a robot.
- Then, Click on “Log In” and again type your Username and Password to continue
- Now, Select “Delete My Account” option which will be located at the bottom
- You’re done deactivating your account. The SnapChat will save your data for the next 30 days from the day of deactivation. Suppose, If you would like to re-activate the account. You can merely Login to your SnapChat account and Re-activate
- If you’re not interested to re-activate, Do not log in to your account for the next 30 days.
Method 2: –
- Open your browser and visit Snapchat.com
- Now, Scroll down the page until the end, and you will find an option called “Support” under “Community” section
- Now, Select “My Accounts & Settings” >> “Account Information” >> “Delete my account“
- Now, You will get the steps to delete your account as given as above.
- Follow the Method 1
Final Verdict: –
I hope you have successfully deactivated or deleted your SnapChat account. Still, There is a chance to re-activate your account by logging into your account within 30 days. If you have any doubts regarding deleting your account, Please let me know in the comment section below. Also, Please do share this article with your friends and relatives and let them know if they are trying to delete their SnapChat account.