Download Odin & Get the latest version of Odin for All Samsung Devices: –
Flashing ROM is the crucial task, Isn’t? Most of them are aware of flashing ROM’s and rooting devices due to the complication steps. But, Nothing is impossible in this technological world, Harder tasks are made easier using some tools. As like that, For Rooting and Flashing ROM’s there is a tool called “Odin.” Odin is the tool where users can install it on their Windows PC and use it for rooting, flashing, or Installing custom modded apps, etc., with the help of Recovery file. And the most exciting thing is, Odin is supported only for Samsung devices.
- 0.1 Does Odin help in Recovering bricked devices?
- 0.2 Can I Flash ROM’s using Odin?
- 0.3 Can I Root Samsung device using Odin?
- 0.4 Overview of Odin tool: –
- 1 Download Odin Latest Version (v3.12.3): –
- 2 How to Flash ROM’s using Odin: –
- 3 Final verdict: –
- 4 Odin
- 5 Pros
- 6 Cons
Does Odin help in Recovering bricked devices?
Of course, Yes! Odin was developed explicitly for unbricking the bricked Samsung devices. If your device is bricked, learn how to unbrick your device using Odin software from here.
Can I Flash ROM’s using Odin?
Yes! Odin has the feature to flash stock ROM’s easily. All you need to do is, Download the Stock firmware from the official site and Select the firmware in the Odin tool and make sure you connect the device. Thus, the work produced so naturally.
Can I Root Samsung device using Odin?
Yes! Yes! Odin has another excellent feature which lets the user root the Samsung device within the tool by selecting Root Package on the Odin tool.
At first, The Odin tool is used only in the Samsung Service centers to repair or flash ROM’s or to install Custom recoveries like ROM manager and TWRP. Now, as the increase in the users of Samsung. This tool is casually used by everyone like you and me.
Also Read: – How to Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
Overview of Odin tool: –
As we have previously discussed, Odin is the ultimate tool to flash stock firmware and rooting. But, As a reviewer, we have some of the conditions to give a complete impressions, Pros, and Cons of the Odin tool. The Interface and design of the tool or software are so minimal and classic, and it looks similar to the Samsung Kies. we will get various options and live Status of the log, and at the bottom right we will get Start, Reset and Exit option.
- Available for free.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Easy to use.
- Some incredible features are there more than our expectations.
- Handy and User-friendly tool.
- Responds instantly.
- Sadly, this tool is only for the Samsung devices.
Download Odin Latest Version (v3.12.3): –
- Odin tool (Latest version recommended).
- Samsung USB drivers / Samsung KIES
- Micro-USB cable.
- 75% above battery backup.
How to Flash ROM’s using Odin: –
- Download Odin from the above link and Open the Odin .exe file.
- Then, Power OFF the device.
- Now, Turn ON the device by pressing Volume Down key + Power Key + Home Button Simultaneously.
- Your device will appear with Warning Android Logo.
- Now, Press Volume Up key and Continue.
- Then, Connect your device to PC using USB.
- Now, The Odin tool shows ID: COM status in green color.
- Then, Tap on AP and select your downloaded firmware or recovery file.
- If you’re done with selecting Click on Start and Wait for few minutes
- Now, You’re Done.!!
Final verdict: –
Odin is not only the tool for flashing the ROM’s and Rooting the devices. There are few other alternatives available on the internet. Even though, We can say that Odin is the All-in-one tool. If you want to get the latest version of Odin always, bookmark this page and use it for later, We will update the download links of Odin as it gets exposed. I hope you loved this article on “Download Odin” and “How to flash the firmware using Odin.” Do share your interest by sharing this article and comment below if you have any queries.