Guide to enable and use Jio WiFi Calling (VoWiFi) in your Android device: –
Jio has recently launched it’s WiFi calling feature in India where Jio users can make calls over the WiFi without turning ON their mobile network. And, No data or voice calls balance will be deducted from the current Jio plan. All the users need to do is to connect to the WiFi network and make calls to others.
So, You might be thinking, what is the use of enabling the Jio WiFi calling feature in your Android device? Right? Here I’ll tell you some of the advantages of using this feature.
- You can make unlimited calls to anybody from anywhere all over India by connecting to any WiFi (It can be any service provider).
- Your calls will be stable, and there will be no interruption in between the call.
- You might have faced the low-signal issue inside your home. So connecting to the WiFi network and making calls over the WiFi network will be safe, secure, and stable.
In this guide, We will see how to enable and use Jio WiFi calling feature in your Android device so that you can make calls even if your signal strength is low and you have connected to an active WiFi connection.
How to Enable and Use Jio WiFi Calling Feature on the Android Device: –
Method 1: –
- Go to Settings >> In the top search bar >> Search as “WiFi Calling.”
- Then, Tap on the toggle button to turn on the WiFi calling feature.
- Once done, You can turn OFF your Jio mobile network and connect to any WiFi connection in your home or office and make calls to others.
- That’s it!
Method 2: –
- Go to Settings >> Mobile Network >> Select Jio SIM
- Scroll down to Bottom; You can see the option as make calls using “WiFi Calling” or “WLAN calling.“
- Enable that option. And you’re good to go.
Once you start to make a call, You can see the VoWiFi icon in the top bar.
The same steps discussed above to be followed by iOS users as well.
I hope you found this article useful. If you face any issues enabling the Jio WiFi calling option, then do let me know in the comment section below. I will be right back to help you with a possible solution.
Also, do share this article in Social Media to support us. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Join our telegram channel for instant updates.