`Guide to Enable LED Notification Light Around Notch in Android Phone: –
So, Do you guys want to enable beautifully customized LED light Around your Notch? Then, you’re in the right place. Today, We are going to share a quick guide to display a beautifully customized LED notification light around the Notch with the help of one Android application.
As you already knew that whenever the Samsung device gets any notification, it displays some light around the Notch. What if your Android phone doesn’t have this feature? No Worries! You can make it possible by installing the “Always on Edge” app via the Google Play store.
So, What are you waiting for? Let’s quickly dive into the guide.
Download Always On Edge App: –
How to Enable LED Notification Light Around Notch In Any Android Device: –
- Download the AOE app from the above-given link.
- Install it and open the app.
- Now, Tap on settings option inside the app and allow all the permissions required.
- Now, Come back to the main menu and Tap on Lighting settings.
- Under the Lightning placement section, Select Notch Only option.
- Then, Scroll down below and Enable Notch Support option >> Adjust Manually and select your Notch Type. (Each device comes with different notch style. so, choose your Notch based on that)
- Choose your preferred color for customization and save all the changes.
- Once done, You’re good to go.
Test whether the LED notification light is displaying around the Notch while receiving any notification. If not, adjust the settings correctly and try again.
Final Verdict: –
Was this guide helpful? Do let us know whether it is working on your device or not in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends on social media. Bookmark and revisit our site for more tech updates.