Guide to Root Any Android Device With Magisk Manager: –
So, Do you want to root your device without PC/Laptop? Then, you are in the right place today. Today, In this article, We’re going to discuss Rooting any Android device without the use of Computer/Laptop. Are you eager to know how? Then, you should know about “Magisk Manager“.
What is Magisk Manager?
Magisk Manager is the best alternative to SuperSU. You might have heard about SuperSU application when you tried to root your Android device before. But, SuperSU has a lot of problems where you can’t run some apps like Google Pay. But, Using Magisk Manager, you can do it. In simple terms, Magisk is the big brother of Chainfire’s SuperSU.
This Magisk Manager helps you to root your Android smartphone without any PC. Moreover, you can unroot it whenever needed to get OTA updates from the manufacturer.
We have already covered the complete usage and review of Magisk manager. You can read about it from here.
Before proceeding into the actual guide. You need to follow some pre-requisites:
Pre-requisites before Rooting Any Android device Using Magisk Manager: –
- Make sure your device has at least 80% of battery charged.
- Take a complete backup of your essential files in Cloud storage apps or External SD card.
- Download Magisk Manager Latest Version on your Android device.
- Your device should have installed TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlocked.
Note: Don’t skip any of the steps which are given below. Also, We are not responsible for any of the faults which have done due to your carelessness.
Let’s get into the actual guide.
How to Root Any Android Device With Magisk Manager: –
Here is the guide that helps to Root Any Android device with Magisk Manager.
- Download the latest version of Magisk manager from the above-given link.
- Now, Save the downloaded Magisk Zip file in Internal SD card.
- Now, Boot your Android phone into TWRP Recovery or some other Recovery mode.
- After Booting into Recovery mode, Install the Magisk.Zip file in that.
- Wait for few seconds until it gets installed successfully.
- After the successful installation, you can reboot the device.
- Download the Magisk Manager APK from the Play store and Check whether your Android Phone has got rooted or not.
Also, Check: How to Root Your Android Device Using SuperSU
I hope this guide helped you to root any of the Android devices with Magisk Manager without the use of PC/Laptop. If you have any queries or you’re facing any problems, then do let me know in the comment section below. If anyone facing to install, then share this article with them. Visit our website for more articles like this. Stay Tuned!