Kali Linux download: – Have you ever heard about Kali Linux? If not, Let me explain. Kali Linux is the operating system which is similar to Linux and Windows. But, Somewhat differs. Kali Linux is essentially developed for Penetrating tests. Later, It has become the right source for White hat hackers, Pentesters and researchers based on security development. Today, I am going to educate you on “How To Download and Install Kali Linux on Android Phone.”
Kali Linux has the various Penetrating tools. Where the tools are used to find WIFI passwords of your neighbor and can check the vulnerabilities/bugs issues on the website to disable the security and much more. It has become the part of standard security resource.
Penetrating test will be done in two methods. One is White-Hat Method ( the legal way), and another one is Black-Hat method (Illegal Way). Nowadays, 1000+ Apps are available for Android Operating System. So, It is worthy to have Kali Linux on your Android phone/tablet.
Requirements to Install Kali Linux on Android Phone: –
- You Phone Must be rooted. (Also Read: – How To Root Moto E3 And Install TWRP Recovery).
- Your Phone should be fully charged (100% is recommended).
- Your Android device should have at least 4GB of space. Whether it may be the Internal/External memory).
- You should have enough Internet connection to download additional Files and Images for Kali Linux.
Note: – Your device should be rooted. It will not work on the Non-rooted device. So, Better search on Google as, How to Root “Your Device Name/Model.” and follow the steps carefully to root your Android device properly.
How To Download and Install Kali Linux on Android Phone: –
- Download Linux Deploy app from Google Play Store and Install it on Your Android Phone.
2. After the Installation Process. Open the Linux Deploy app, and you will see the download button at the bottom near to “Start” and “Stop” Buttons.
3. Click on distribution and change the options Linux to Kali Linux.
4. Scroll to the top and download the additional required files. This will take about 5-10 min. Wait until the download finishes. If you have good Internet connection. It will take 2 min to download completely.
5. Again Go to Play Store and Download VNC Viewer App or download the app by tapping the App box below.
6. Install the VNC Viewer and Open the app once it completes Installation on your Android Phone.
7. Go to settings >> and fill the space Address and Name as shown in Image.
8. Click on Connect button and wait for some time. Because it finishes the process and verifies the given settings from the user.
9. Now you can able to run Kali Linux on Your Android Phone. So, You don’t need to buy another computer. Follow the steps correctly and Ask me if you any query related to running Kali Linux on your Phone.
You’re reading “How To Download and Install Kali Linux on Android Phone.”