Finally, Google has updated it’s new Google AI (Artificial Intelligence) as Google Assistant for Marshmallow (6.0) and Nougat (7.0) users. In Today’s post. I am going to Instruct you “how to get google assistant on any phone” and Complete Guide on How to enable it properly on your Android device.
What is Google Assistant?
Google Assistant is the virtual assistant or virtual machine, Which similarly looks like Apple’s Siri and Microsoft Cortana. That sound’s good..! But, Google has launched it’s Google assistant for pixel smartphones. Later, Launched for Marshmallow and Nougat users.
|| Recommended reading: – How to Download Android Apps on PC from Playstore. ||
How does it work?
You can treat your personal virtual Google assistant like your friend. You can share whatever things you need, and you may ask questions based on the criteria. This Google assistant will be the additional extension of Google Now on Tap. If you long press your Home screen, You may notice that “Now On Tap” Feature will be displayed. But, After following my step-by-step instructions. It will be automatically changed as Google Assistant.
Note: – Follow the instructions given below properly. Otherwise, Don’t ask me if your Android smartphone is bricked.
|| Recommended Reading: – iOS Emulator For Android To Run iOS Apps On Android ||
“You’re Reading: – how to get google assistant on any phone.”
Proof: –As you can see the above image, The Google’s Virtual Assistant is still working on Android smartphone without any issue. Which is running on Android 7.0 (Nougat Version)? Follow the further steps to know How to enable it precisely.
In the below section, I am Providing the step by step Guide. Don’t skip the steps and you will not be able to Enable Google Assistant on Your Phone. Then, Why wasting time. Let’s wake in.
Step-by-step Guide On How To Get Google Assistant On Any Phone [No Root Required]: –
- First of all, Open Your Chrome browser or any other browser and Search as “Google Play Service Beta.” Click on the site, that Google displays first on its search bar. If not, Click here to Enter directly into that site. Read this article: How to Make Chrome Faster in 2017
2. After getting into the site, Make sure that site has loaded properly. Sign in to your Google account that you connected to your Android phone at present. Click on “Become A Tester” button, and you will become a developer.
3. Go to Google play store and Update Google Play services latest Beta Version. If you don’t know how to update Play Store apps. Then, Follow the steps.
- Go to Play store and click on three Vertical lines corner at left side. Then, You were able to see many Tabs. Click on My Apps & Games. You will get Google Play service update from Google. Update it and follow the remaining steps given below
4. After Completing the above process, Just Move on to the settings >> Languages >> Select “US English.” For Indian users, Change your language from “English IN” to “English US.” Refer the below image. If you’re not able to find the settings on your phone. Previously I have shared, WhatsApp Plus Latest Version Apk For Android.
5. “Restart” Your Android Smartphone, and Long Press on Home Button and Google Assistant will be enabled on your phone. Keep Enjoying with your Virtual Assistant and Play a game while you’re bored.
Know More: – The Best Free Cloud Storage Apps for Android 2017
Another Trick To Enable Google Assistant: –
Read the another method to enable Google Assistant On your Android Phone. Because Most of the devices are not getting activated by trying the above method Except top smartphone providers like Moto, Samsung, Lenovo, etc. So far, I researched on the internet and got help from forum sites, and the way they shared with me was worked successfully.
List of devices that Supports Google Assistant: –
- Motorola (G4 plus, G5 Plus, G4, E3 Power, E3, Moto X and upcoming series Running on Marshmallow and Nougat Version).
- Samsung (Samsung S7 Edge, Note Series, On Series).
- Google Pixel XL/Pixel, Nexus
- LG Smartphones ( Running on Android 6.0 & 7.0)
- Micromax, Le Eco, Honor, Xiaomi, One Plus One and Many other smartphone brands are allowing to enable Google Assistant on Newly launched smartphones.
2. How To Get Google Assistant on Any Phone (Another Trick Revealed): –
- Follow the above steps as it is. Restart your Smartphone once again and Go to Settings >> Application Management and search for Google APP.
- After Entering Into Google APP settings. Go to Manage Space and Click On Clear All Cache and Clear All Data. Restart now and Long Press Home button.
- Enjoy With Google Assistant
This Method Worked for My friend who was using Le Eco 2 smartphone which is running on Marshmallow 6.0 (EUi). And It will also work for the smartphone which has didn’t Enabled till now.
Final Notes: –
Google hasn’t officially launched for all Android users. They only released their preview version for developers and beta testers. So, You can also use Google Assistant without any problem or license breakage and Freak your friend’s mind by showing this virtual assistant.
Hope You this article. Do share this amazing trick with your friends and relatives and comment below how was the experience that you had reading this Guide.