If you’re the owner of Moto E3 Power (or), you want to unlock more inbound features of Moto E3 Smartphone. Then, You need to Root your Android Mobile with TWRP Recovery. Today on Androidstrike I am going to show you simple and easy Guide on How to Root Moto E3 And Install TWRP Custom Recovery.
Motorola company has launched their brand new Moto E3 Power flagship smartphone in August 2016. Before Moving on to the Instructions. Let us we know the essential features and Hardware specifications.
Moto E3 Power comes with a 5-inch of HD Display (720px1280p) with MediaTek MT6735P chipset of 1 GHz. Quad-Core processor. It is the budget smartphone, Which has 2GB of RAM storage and 16GB of Internal Memory which is expandable up to 32GB. Apart from that, Motorola’s Moto E3 Power has 16MP of rear camera and 5MP on the front-facing camera to take perfect selfies. Also Read About, Top Camera Apps of 2017 to Take Selfies.
Note: Follow the Guide Properly, I am not responsible of your smartphone.if it is bricked or dead. Because The given Step by step Instructions are Tested and Verified (100% Working).
What is the use of TWRP Recovery?
TWRP Recovery is the custom recovery tool. Where you can Install Custom ROM’s on your Android Phone without changing any hardware. You need some of the requirements before going to work with TWRP Recovery.
Requirements to Install TWRP Recovery:
- You need at least 512MB of RAM.
- Make sure that your phone has more than 70% of charging to aware accidental shutdown.
- The version of Android must be above 4.0+(Jelly Bean) and supports up to 7.0(Nougat)
3 Benefits of Rooting Your Moto E3 Power:
- You can install and run Custom ROM on your Android mobile to make faster and efficient.
- You need not close the apps running background. The Rooted Android Phone will take care of closing apps automatically. This will help you in saving battery life
- If your Phone is rooted. You can easily uninstall Bloatware.
Don’t confuse your mind on searching what bloatware is? And how it will be removed if the Android Mobile is rooted?. I will tell you that What does Bloatware mean? Bloatware is nothing but, A Pre-Installed Apps on your smartphone which you can able to disable the app for running. But, You cannot uninstall it.
If your Phone is rooted. Then, You can easily get rid of those Apps which were struggling you from occupying a lot of space.
|| Recommended To Read: How To Update Moto G4 Plus to 7.0 Nougat ||
- Rooting Your Moto E3 Power Android device can void your warranty, and you can’t claim back again.
- Before Rooting an Android Mobile, Take a fresh backup of all your files and data’s using Cloud Storage Apps or External SD Card. You may lose some important Files.
- Follow the steps below.
Download The Required Files To Root And Install Custom Recovery On Moto E3 Power:
- Download and Install ADB Fastboot Drivers for Windows and keep it in a separate folder. This Program will also install drivers.
- If Your PC doesn’t detect your Moto E3 Power Android Phone. You need to download and install Moto E3 Power Drivers for Windows
- TWRP Custom Recovery File for Moto E3 Power (Official): Download
- Download SuperUser To Root Moto E3 Power and Copy it to the External SD Card.
|| Recommended To Read: How To Download Android Apps On PC From Play Store ||
How To Root Moto E3 Power and Installation Guide for TWRP Custom Recovery:-
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power:-
- You Need to Enable USB Debugging, and OEM Unlock from Settings >> Developer options. To open Developer options, Again Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Tap Build Number 7 times continuously.
- Make Sure that you have created a separate folder for ADB directory. You need to open Command Prompt by pressing ‘Shift’ Key + Right click of the mouse simultaneously.
- Connect Your Moto E3 Power smartphone to PC and Reboot it on the Command Prompt by typing
[su_note]adb reboot bootloader[/su_note]
- Check Whether Your Android Mobile connected to PC by typing the Command in Command Prompt. If the phone sends serial number back to Command Screen. Then, It is successfully Connected. If Android device not responding, Try Re-Installing Motorola drivers
- You Need to Enter the following code given below in the Command Prompt. Make sure while copying the code. It will begin flashing Custom Recovery on Moto E3 power.
- You will get this finished Message in the Command Prompt. Now, You will directly boot into the custom Recovery TWRP. If not, Shut down your smartphone. Press ‘Volume Down’ + ‘Power button‘ simultaneously.
Follow the steps on How to root Moto E3 Power carefully.
How to Root Moto E3 Power: Step-by-Step Guide:-
- All You need to do, Download SuperSu from given link above
- Move the SuperSu File to Phone’s External SD Card.
- Boot Your Moto E3 Power Into Recovery Mode. As I mentioned previously: – Pressing ‘Volume Down‘ + ‘Power button‘ simultaneously.
- After Entering into the TWRP custom Recovery Mode. Select Install Zip and choose SuperSu.Zip file from SD card (External).
- Swipe to Install SuperSu Root Package on Moto E3 Power. Rooting and Installing TWRP on Moto E3 power was completed successfully.
It is the simple procedure to Root any Android mobile without getting trouble. If you have any doubts regarding or any problem you are facing while rooting your Phone. Please, Type your question in the comment section, and I will be there to help at any time.