Guide to Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows in an easier way: –
So, Do you want to Install ADB as well as Fastboot on your Windows PC/Laptop? Then, You are in the right place. Today, I am going to discuss the installation of both the tools on your Windows computer. I think many of you have heard of ADB and Fastboot around the web when it comes to Rooting and flashing the firmware. Both the tools are used to send terminal commands to the Android device from the PC.
So, Let us we know what ADB and Fastboot are?
What is ADB?
ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge – It is generally used by the developers and people like you and me. It is mainly used to control the Android device from the PC by executing the Linux commands. You can do all the required actions like a reboot, copy, installing apps by sending the command from PC to the connected Android device.
What is Fastboot?
Fastboot allows you to flash partitions of your Android device. This tool is mainly used when you are device got bricked while doing some experiments and you can load your device to bootloader mode and able to install fresh stock image or firmware on your Android device. Fastboot mode/bootloader mode is also used when you need to upgrade your Android version manually.
I believe that you have learned something new today, So before wasting much time let’s dive into the installation.
Also, Read: – How to Root Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
How to Setup and Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows PC: –
Installing ADB and fastboot on the windows is the critical task. But, if you follow this guide, then you will be able to install both the tools on your PC within 15 seconds. Once again thanks to our XDA senior Member Snoop05 for making this happen.
- Download ADB installer 1.4.3 from here
- If the above version troubles you, then try out ADB Installer v1.3 from here
- Now, Click on the application and Run the Program.
- Now, You would able to see the blue color command prompt. Now, Press ‘Y‘ on the keyboard to install the ADB installer on your PC.
- After installation, You will get a success message. Enjoy!
Final verdict: –
I hope this guide helped you to Install ADB and fastboot on Windows PC. If you found this helpful, Do share it with your friends and relatives. Also, If you face any problem or you have to ask any query then do let me know in the comment section below. I will be there to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 6
- How To Root Moto E3 And Install TWRP Recovery
- Odin Download (Latest v3.13.1) For All Samsung Devices | 2018