- 1 Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone: –
- 2 List of devices getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update: –
- 2.1 List of Sony devices Which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.2 List of Motorola devices Which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.3 List of Samsung devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0; —
- 2.4 List of Xiaomi devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.5 List of HTC devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.6 List of Micromax devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.7 List of ASUS devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.8 List of Vivo devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.9 List of LG devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.10 List of One Plus devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.11 List of Lenovo devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.12 List of Huawei devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 2.13 List of Oppo devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- 3 Android 8.0 Download Zip File: –
- 4 How to Install Android 8.0 (Oreo) Launcher on Any Android Phone: –
- 5 Android 8.0 Oreo Features: –
- 6 Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Popular Android devices: – (Nexus 5x, 6P, Player, Pixel, XL, C)
- 7 Top 3 Methods to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone: –
- 8 How To Download and Install Android Oreo 8.0 Theme In Any Xiaomi Devices: –
- 9 Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Boot Animation on your Android device (Root Access Required)
- 10 Method To Download and Install BootAnimation through Custom Recovery
- 11 Android 8.0 Oreo boot animation Files: –
Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone: –
Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android phone: – Are you so much excited to download the brand new version of Android on your Phone. Then, You landed at the right destination. Yes, Today on AndroidStrike I am going to Guide you “How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Any Android Phone.”
Without wasting much Time. Let’s get started..!!
After the massive release of Android 7.0 Nougat, Google has decided to launch its another variant of Android, Version 8.0 developer preview and named it as “Oreo.” Android 8.0 Oreo is now officially available and users can able to download and install it on their smartphones. Every year Google will come up with Latest Android Version and this year we are with Android 8.0 Oreo with more stability Improvements, New Features, and Bug fixes.
Let us we discuss, what are the new features available on New Android 8.0 and tutorial on How to Install Android 8.0 on your Android device.
List of devices getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update: –
Here are some of the list, which was declared by Google. The devices that are listed below going to get the update of Android 8.0 Oreo On their Android devices as soon and mainly depends on brands.
List of Sony devices Which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
- Sony Xperia Z5, Z5 Premium
- Sony Xperia C5 Ultra, C4
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua, M5
List of Motorola devices Which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- Motorola Moto G4, G4 Plus, G5+
- Motorola Moto X Pure Edition, X Style, and X-Play.
- Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto turbo, and Moto M
List of Samsung devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0; —
- Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, S8.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy A8, A7, Alpha
- Samsung Galaxy On5, On7
List of Xiaomi devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi5, Mi Max, Mi Mix
- Xiaomi Mi Note/Pro, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi 3S, 3S Prime, 4A
List of HTC devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- HTC M9 Plus, M10
- HTC E9 Plus, X9
List of Micromax devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- Micromax Canvas Knight, Canvas 4, Canvas 5, Canvas Nitro, Canvas silver 5, Canvas gold.
- Micromax One, Unite 2, Turbo
List of ASUS devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- ASUS Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, Zenfone 5, Zenfone Max, Zenfone Zoom.
List of Vivo devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- Vivo V3, V3 Max, V5 Lite, V5, V5 Plus
- Vivo Y55s, Y51.
List of LG devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- LG G4, G5, G6
- LG Flex, V10.
List of One Plus devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- One Plus 1,
- One Plus 2
- One Plus 3
- One Plus 3T
List of Lenovo devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- Lenovo K3 Note, K4 Note, K5 Note and K6 Prime.
- Lenovo Vibe X1, X2, Z2 Plus and not available for Z1
- Lenovo A6000 and A7000 Turbo.
List of Huawei devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- Huawei Honor 5X, 6 Plus, Honour 7
- Huawei Honor 6/6P.
- Huawei Honor Ascend P8, P8 Max, and P9.
- Huawei Honor Mate S.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone
List of Oppo devices which are upgrading to Android 8.0: –
- Oppo F1x, F1 Plus, F1, F3 Plus,
- Oppo r9, r9 Plus
Android 8.0 Download Zip File: –
Download the File For Free by Clicking here and choose your device. If your device is not on the list, Wait for few days until developers uploads the file.
How to Install Android 8.0 (Oreo) Launcher on Any Android Phone: –
Most of the users still don’t know “How to root their Android Phone.” But, Still, they want to show off their Phone by customising and Installing some Launchers. So, Here is the best Launcher which is officially released by Google for Android devices (PIXEL LAUNCHER). Especially for Pixel and Pixel XL Smartphone users. The Download Link has been given below. So, Just download the Android Oreo launcher.apk.
Features of Android 8.0 Oreo Pixel Launcher: –
- The User Interface was same as before. More bugs and Stability fixes are updated with new version.
- Using Pixel Launcher, you can swipe down to find the apps According to Alphabetical Order (A-Z).
- Long Press Home Button to Enable or use Google Assistant on your Android
- Android 8.0 Oreo Styled App Icons are included.
Using this Pixel Launcher. You can experience Oreo Installed feeling on your Phone.
Android 8.0 Oreo Features: –
1. Background Limits: –
As we already knew that, Background apps would eat our whole battery life. Every year, While upgrading to new Android version. We notice the battery improvement and stability of our Phone. But, Battery depends on usage. So, Google developers have not released any major improvement in battery life for Android Oreo. Still, they are working on for improvements. You can also read the news updates from Developers of Google.
2. Picture-in-Picture Mode: –
Again, Google is going to introduce another big feature on Android Oreo update. And, That update is known as Picture-in-Picture Mode.
This feature allows the user to watch videos while working on other apps. You can do multiple tasks simultaneously. You can able to see pictures and play videos. At the same time, you can concentrate on other apps.
This multitasking feature idea is taken from YouTube. Where we used to minimize the Video and search for other videos.
3. Notification Dots: –
The name itself you can find, This feature is related to notifications. Google has announced another pretty update for Android 8.0. Which will be useful for Easily seeing Notifications without dragging the notification menu from the top.
The app icon contains a small dot. Which defines the unread notifications. If you’re an Apple user. Then, you might have gone with this feature in your Apple device. You can hold the icon and see your unread notifications, calendar Festivals, Messages without opening the app.
If your device does not support Android Oreo. Then, you have to read this article to get this useful feature on your Lollipop or Nougat.
4. AutoFill Feature: –
Google will save lots of time using this AutoFill Feature. This feature lets you fill all the login credentials if you have already saved in your Google password Manager.
If you’re going to signup for Facebook. Then, This Autofill feature will help you to fill required fields like Name, Email ID, Password. You just need to tap the icon on Keyboard to Fill Automatically.
5. Suitable Icons: –
You can choose your app icon style, by changing the look from your Phone settings. This feature will be useful for some users.
6. Camera Improvements: –
Developers have been working day and night to provide good user Interface on Camera App. You can zoom up to 50% by tapping the screen twice while recording. Also, you can able to switch from Photo Mode to Video Mode by pressing the dedicated buttons.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Popular Android devices: – (Nexus 5x, 6P, Player, Pixel, XL, C)
Download all the ROM Files for Nexus and Pixel Phones from the link. Choose your country and download according to it. Here is the direct link: – Get From Here
Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Nexus 5x : –
Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Nexus 6P : –
Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Google Pixel : –
Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Google Pixel XL : –
Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Nexus Player : –
Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Pixel C : –
Top 3 Methods to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone: –
Full Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone
Method 1: –
In this Method, I am going to tell you how to install new Android version on your device. Note: – Follow the steps Properly, after that you need to Install custom recovery on your smartphone. TWRP or Clockwork Mod [ROM Manager].
Watch this video. If you want to Install Custom Recovery on your smartphone easily >>
After Installing the custom recovery on your Phone. Scroll the page to follow the further steps.
Step 1: –
Enter Into Custom Recovery by Pressing Volume Down + Power button simultaneously and hold for some time until the Recovery Screen opens on your Android device.
For Samsung devices: – Press Home + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously
Get Your Official Android 8.0 Custom ROM for your device from XDA Developers. Select your device model/brand Properly. And download the .zip file on PC/Phone and copy it to the External SD card. Important…!! Don’t keep your ROM file in Internal Memory/Storage.
Step 3: –
Select Backup/Restore and backup all your files, Images, Videos on SD card. (Recommended Restore: – External SD card) ) And don’t forget or skip this step. Otherwise, your data will be lost and can’t restore it back after installing 8.0 ROM on your device.
Step 4: –
Come back and Click on Wipe Cache/ Partition cache and clear all the cache files. To do so, Click on “Yes, Wipe All Cache Data” and Go back after completing this process.
Step 5: –
Click on Install Zip and Choose Android 8.0 Downloaded ROM from the External SD card and Then, Swipe to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on your phone. It will take some time to Install completely. Then, Go Back and Click on Reboot System. Your device will be ready to take over the New version of Android.
Method 2: –
OTA Update: – Some of the devices are started getting Android 8.0 oreo Update on their smartphone. If you want to check How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Officially through OTA update. Follow the steps: -Go to Your Phone Settings >> Scroll down the cursor to a dead end, and You will find About Section, Click on that >> Select Software Update >> You will get the update if it is released for your Phone.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone
Also Read: How to Root Samsung devices using Odin tool
Bonus Method: –
Try Installing Android 8.0 Oreo through Installing Launcher on your device. Download the Launcher from here. Android 8.0 Oreo Launcher
Click on the link. Then, it will redirect to Play Store. Click on Install button and enjoy the latest Android 8.0 Oreo feeling on your phone and prank your friend by Installing the Launcher.
How To Download and Install Android Oreo 8.0 Theme In Any Xiaomi Devices: –
Xiaomi Users can customize their Android Phone by modifying Themes and adjusting Fonts. Recently, Android O 8.0 Theme has been released for Xiaomi Smartphones (unofficial). By installing it, You can notice that your Android phone exactly looks like Android Oreo. In this Part, I will show your How to Install Android O 8.0 Theme Properly on your Xiaomi Device.
Steps To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Theme In Xiaomi Devices: –
- Download the given Theme file Here: –
- Now, Open Theme App on your Xiaomi device.
- Click on Import button, and It will let you enter into your Storage (Switch to Local)
- Then, Swipe Down and Select the Downloaded Theme file from the Download Folder on the SD card
- That’s all. The theme has been Installed on Your Xiaomi Phone. Enjoy..!!
Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Boot Animation on your Android device (Root Access Required)
Yes, You device need root access to Install boot animation on your Android Phone. Every year Google comes with New Boot Animation for the latest version of Android. For few devices, The manufacturers Boot Animation will be displayed when you restart or Switch ON the Phone. There is one easy method to Install Boot Animation.
Method To Download and Install BootAnimation through Custom Recovery
To Install Boot Animation of Android Oreo on your Android Phone. You must have Custom Recovery Installed on Your Phone like TWRP Custom Recovery or ClockWorkMod.
Procedure to Install Android 8.0 Oreo BootAnimation: –
Follow my steps Properly, If you missed any single Step. Your Phone can be bricked.
- Download the given.Zip file by scrolling below according to your Phone resolution and save it on your External SD card.
- Reboot Your Phone and Enter into Custom Recovery. To Enter Into Custom Recovery Press Volume Up or Down + Power Key simultaneously and release it after 8 seconds.
- Then, Select Install Option on your phone. It will show the files of both Internal and External SD card. Select, the Downloaded Android 8.0 BootAnimation Zip file, and you will get the option Swipe to Install. It may take around 1 minutes to install and finish up the whole process.
- Then, Reboot Your device. You can see that your Android Phone is running up with New BootAnimation.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone through Installing BootAnimation to ShowOff to your friends.
Android 8.0 Oreo boot animation Files: –
Select the File according to your Phone screen. Some of the Phones may have high display resolution. if you don’t know what resolution is your Android Phone. Then, Google it, e.g., -” Moto g4 Plus Display Resolution.”
- Android 8.0 BootAnimation file for 1440P
- Android 8.0 BootAnimation file for 1080p
- Android 8.0 BootAnimation file for 720P
- Android 8.0 BootAnimation file for 480P
Final Words: –
I hope you all will try these methods to Install New Android version on Your Phone. If you Like this Tutorial “How To Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone”. Do share it with your friends and Share it on Social media. So, Many of the Newbie Android Users can Install and Download Android 8.0 Oreo on their Smartphone.