Guide to install Gcam on Xiaomi Redmi K20 & Redmi K20 Pro: –
So, Do you want to experience Google Camera (GCam) on your Redmi k20/k20 Pro device? Then, You’re in the right place. In this article, we are going to share the exact method to download, Install, and use the latest version of GCam on your device.
Google Camera enables users to capture fantastic shots and has many features like portrait mode; Night shot, and many other similar features that we will discuss below. Since Google limited the Google camera app usage only to its Pixel phones, No other Android smartphone users were able to experience the GCam app on their device. And, the app has been removed from the Play store.
However, Thanks to the open-source Android passionate contributors for developing the GCam Port stable version for the other Non-pixel devices. The same features can be experienced by the other users as well.
Let’s see how to download and install Google Camera (GCam) on Xiaomi Redmi K20/K20 Pro.
Features of Gcam on Redmi K20/K20 pro: –
- Portrait on front & back camera
- ZSL HDR+
- Video recording up to 4K 30FPS
- Super Res Zoom
- Night Sight
- Slow-motion 240 FPS (1080p)
- HDR+ Enhanced
What’s Working now in Gcam v7.2?
- Supports Android 10
- Added Settings and Configurations
- Pixel 3 Base
- Stock v7.2
- Added AstroPhotography mode
Download GCam 7.2 on Redmi K20/K20 Pro (Android 10): –
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U4kVTstR-NDqj9zmSAAoTb23z2QlkYhj/view?usp=sharing” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#004dcf” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#030000″ rel=”nofollow” title=”Google Camera v7.2″]Download Google Camera v7.2 For Redmi K20 Pro/ Xiaomi 9T Pro[/su_button]
How to install GCam v7.2 on Redmi K20/K20 Pro: –
- Download the latest version of Gcam v7.2 on your device.
- Click on the installer package and Tap on the “install” button.
- Once the installation has got completed, Click on “Finish” and open the app.
- Enjoy the Latest version of Gcam on your Redmi K20 Pro device.
I hope you found this article useful. Do share this article with your friends, And share it in Social Media as well to support us, if you face any issue regarding installation. Please do let me know in the comment section below.
Also Read: –
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi K20 Pro [Step-by-step] guide
- How To Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 [Step-by-step] Guide
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 6 Pro