Google Duo For Windows PC: –
So, Do you want to download and use Google Duo on Windows PC/Laptop? Then, Here I have the detailed guide for you. Using Google Duo on windows is not a daunting task in today’s world. The technology has grown a lot, and there are several ways to use Google Duo on PC. First, we all will know, What is Google Duo with its features Later, We move on to the guide on installing Google Duo for Windows.
What is Google Duo?
Google Duo is the video calling app by Google.inc which looks and works similar to the Hangouts video call application. The app has the minimal design and classic look that gives a premium feel while using it on the smartphone. As of now, Google Duo app is available for Android and iOS users. But, Following this guide will let you install and use Duo on Windows as well as Mac PC.
Also Read: – Best Video Calling App for Android
Features of Google Duo: –
- Available for free of cost.
- App size is low when compared to other popular video calling apps.
- Looks clean and comfortable to use.
- Can easily invite others.
- Allows making a video as well as a voice call.
Also Read: – TCP vs UDP
How can I able to use Google Duo For Windows PC/Laptop?
You can install and use Google Duo on Windows PC through creating an Android environment to run an APK file. You may ask me, Is it possible to create Android Environment on Windows? And my answer will be YES, It is possible to create an Android Environment on Windows computer using Emulators.
Android Emulators like Bluestacks and Nox app player helps you creating an Android Environment on Windows as well as Mac. Installing Android Emulators on Windows lets you enjoy the Android experience. Also, We have recently shared the top iOS emulators for Windows to run iOS apps.
Guide to install Google Duo on Windows PC: –
You have to follow this guide to install and Google Duo on Windows PC. Please don’t skip any of the steps which are given below.
- Download and Install the latest version of Nox App Player on your Windows PC.
- Now, Open the Nox App Player and Sign in to your Google Account.
- Then, Open Play Store and Search for Google Duo.
- After installing Google Duo from Play Store, Open the App
- Now, Give permissions to the settings and click on next
- Then, Enter your phone number and verify the number via OTP.
- Now, You’re Done.!!
Final Words: –
I hope you loved the article on using Google Duo on Windows PC. Also, You can follow the same procedure to install any other apps like Google Duo with the help of Android Emulator. If you have any doubt installing it, Do let me know in the comment section below. Also, Share this article with your friends a make them also use Google Duo on their PC to have a video chat on the Windows PC.