Guide to install Pixel Experience ROM on your Android Device Without PC: –
So, Do you guys want to experience Pixel ROM in your Android phone? Then, You’re in the right place. Today we are going to tell how you can experience Pixel ROM in your Android phone with our step-by-step guide. Before heading towards the guide, We suggest you not to skip any of the steps which are mentioned below. Skipping those steps may lead to unwanted errors.
Who doesn’t like to experience Pixel ROM in their smartphone? If you are one of the crowds. Then, keep reading until the end.
So, let we know What is Pixel Experience ROM first.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
The Pixel Experience is the Custom ROM developed by the open-source contributors or Android developers for the specific devices, which will have lots of customizations and features that include in Google Pixel phone.
These Pixel Experience ROMs are developed because you shouldn’t have the guilty of not owning the Pixel device.
I believe now you might have understood the context behind developing these ROMs.
Pre-requisites Before Installing Pixel Experience ROM on your Android Device: –
- Make sure you have at least 80% or above battery to avoid accidental shutdowns.
- Make sure you have backed up your important data. You can use external drives or cloud storage apps
- Your device bootloader should have unlocked. If not, Unlock it first.
- Your device should have installed OrangeFox recovery to install Pixel Experience ROM. (OrangeFox Recovery is the same as TWRP recovery)
- Download the latest version firmware of your device.
- Get Pixel Experience ROM for your device from this source
- Download FCrypt+Disabler file
How to Install Pixel Experience ROM in your Android Device using OrangeFox Recovery?
- Download all the files in your SD card or Micro USB supported Pendrive from the links given above.
- Boot your device into Orangefox recovery or Bootloader mode.
- Once you boot into recovery mode, Go to Manage partitions >> Data >> Format data >> Type “yes” to confirm formatting.
- After formatting the device, come back to the main menu and Reboot >> Recovery mode.
- Now, Tap on Wipe section and format the following:
- System and
- Once done, Swipe to Continue to format.
- Make sure you have all your downloaded files in your storage.
- Now, Navigate to the files that you have downloaded. Then, Install your firmware’s latest version.
- Following that, Install the Pixel Experience ROM.
- Then, Install the Fcrypt+disabler file.
- After the successful installation of all the files, you can reboot your device and Enjoy your Pixel Experience
I hope you liked the step-by-step guide on installing the Pixel Experience ROM in your Android device. If you face any issues or have any queries to ask, Drop your comment in the below section. I will be ready to help you. Also, Do share this article with your friends who want to experience Pixel ROM on their smartphone. Keep visiting our site for more tech reviews, Rooting guides and much more 🙂