Guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root DEXP GS150 Using Magisk/SU:
So, Are you looking for the exact guide which gives you the complete process from installing TWRP Recovery to Rooting the device? Then, you’re at the right place. Today, We are going to see the step by step process of Installing TWRP Recovery and Rooting of DEXP GS150 device.
So, I recommend you not to skip any of the steps that are given below.
Pre-requisites before Installing TWRP Recovery and Rooting DEXP GS150:
- Make sure that you have 80% of battery in your device to avoid accidental shutdowns.
- Make sure that you’ve backed up the necessary files and folders in some cloud storage or external SD card.
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery File for DEXP GS150
- Also, Download No Verity opt Encrypt file
- Get the latest USB drivers of DEXP GS150 device
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the ADB and FastBoot on your PC.
- Get SuperSU Latest version – To Root using SuperSU Method.
- Get Magisk Latest version – To Root using Magisk Method.
I hope you have downloaded all the files which are required to install TWRP Recovery and Root DEXP GS150 device.
Now, Let’s get into the installation guide.
Note: – Before proceeding to the further steps, Make sure that you’ve unlocked your DEXP GS150 device.
Guide to Flash Recovery Image [TWRP] Using ADB Fastboot Method For DEXP GS150: –
Here are the steps to install TWRP Recovery Image on your DEXP GS150.
- Download the latest version of ADB and FastBoot minimal files from the above-given link.
- Now, Extract the downloaded file in some folder.
- Now, you can able to see the files extracted files of the Android SDK.
- After this step, you have to open the “Command Prompt” or “Power Shell Window” by pressing Shift key + Mouse Right click simultaneously from the same folder. (Refer the below image)
- Turn OFF your device and connect it to the PC or Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then, turn it on by pressing Volume Down + Power key together to get into the bootloader mode.
- After getting into the Bootloader or FastBoot mode. Enter the following commands in your Command prompt or Windows Powershell Window:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- You can see that Your device is getting installed TWRP Recovery. Once done, you can restart your device manually or else executing the following command:
You have now successfully installed TWRP Recovery on DEXP GS150 using ADB Method. Now, it’s time to get into the Rooting Guide.
How to Root DEXP GS150 Using Magisk Method: –
Rooting your device may void your warranty, and you can’t claim it if any damage occurs. But Still, if you want to root it. Then, here you go:
- Follow this guide to Root your DEXP GS150 Using Magisk Manager.
How to Root DEXP GS150 Using SuperSU:
You don’t need any help from your computer to Root your DEXP GS150. You can download the latest version of SuperSU/Magisk from the given links above.
Rooting your device allows you to edit, modify and update your Android subsystem files and apps.
- Here is the guide to Root GS150 using SuperSU method.
Final Words: –
I hope this guide helped you to install TWRP Recovery and Root DEXP GS150 device. If you liked it, Do share it with your friends. Also, let us know if any queries in the comment section below. Visit our site for more guides like this. Hope, You will bookmark it. Stay Tuned!