Install and Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo: –
Do you own a Lenovo K3 Note and Not able to experience Android Oreo in it? Then, this guide is for you. Today, we will discuss how to install Android oreo on Lenovo K3 Note in less than 30 minutes. Lenovo K3 Note was launched in the year 2015 with Android 5.0 Lollipop update, and later it got updated to 6.0 Marshmallow. As of Now, There is no further update after the Marshmallow.
Lenovo K3 Note appears with 5.5inch IPS display which has the resolution of 1080x1920p. This phone couples with MediaTek Octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage. Also, The storage can be expandable up to 32GB using dedicated Micro SD card. This Phone has 13MP Rear camera and 5MP of Front Camera for perfect selfies. As of now, This Smartphone running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. After following the guide properly, you will be upgrading to the Android 8.0 Oreo.
Guide to Install Lineage OS 15 ROM (Oreo) on Lenovo K3 Note: –
As we already knew, The K3 Note was launched in 2015, and It will not be getting any update after Marshmallow. So, There will be no Official release from the Lenovo company for the Oreo Update on your device. Instead of that, Lineage OS 15 takes part to give the user to taste the Android Oreo on their smartphone. To do so, You have to follow the remaining guide.
Lineage OS 15 is the custom ROM which is specially developed for Lenovo K3 Note. So, By installing it on your smartphone. You can try all the features of the Android Oreo. So, Without wasting much time, Let’s get started.
Prerequisites Before Installing Android oreo on Lenovo K3 Note: –
- Your Phone should at least have 70% battery.
- The given ROM cannot be used on Other Phones. (Only for Lenovo K3 Note)
- Take a complete backup of your files on cloud storage or SD card.
- Your Phone should have 3GB of free space (Internal Storage).
- Then, Your device should have TWRP Custom Recovery Installed.
If you have not installed TWRP Recovery on your device. Don’t worry!! Follow the Guide below
How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Lenovo K3 Note: –
- Download ADB For Windows and install it on your computer.
- Then. Download the TWRP Custom Recovery image for Lenovo K3 Note.
- Now, Turn OFF your device.
- Then, Connect the device to PC using USB cable.
- Then, paste the two downloaded files in the same folder.
- Now, Take your Phone and Press Volume Down + Power Key simultaneously to boot the device into Bootloader Mode.
- Now, Go to the Folder on PC. And Press Shift Key + Mouse Right Click at the same time.
- There you can see the option called Command Prompt.
7.Open it and Type the command.
8. That’s all You have successfully Installed Recovery Image. Now, Turn OFF the phone and Press Volume Down + Power Key to boot into TWRP Recovery.
9. After the successful installation of TWRP. Now, we are moving to the main guide on How to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Download Android Oreo (Lineage OS 15) ROM for Lenovo K3 Note: –
[Guide] How to Install and Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo: –
- First of All, Download the given ROM to your Phone.
- Now, Change the ROM fileName as update.zip
- After changing the name. Move that ROM to External SD card.
- Now, Boot the Phone to TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Now, Select Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Then, Select Wipe Cache partition.
- Then, Come back and choose Install Option.
- Now, Select the update.zip file from SD card.
- Now, Swipe to continue the installation.
- It may take some time. Wait for few minutes and Reboot the Phone.
- Now, You have successfully installed Android OREO on Lenovo K3 Note.
Final Verdict: –
I hope this guide helped you to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo. So, without wasting your valuable time, install Android Oreo on your K3 Note. So, If you have any doubts installing the oreo on your phone. Then, leave a comment below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.