IRCTC Registration Online booking: – Do you want to book the Train Ticket Online? Or You don’t want to waste your time standing in the queue for a long time for the single Train ticket? Then, You should know about IRCTC – (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited). It enables you to book the train ticket online from anywhere by logging into the IRCTC website or Mobile App. So, If you want to know, How to book the ticket from your Laptop or Smartphone? Then, You should read this article entirely to perform the signup Process on IRCTC.
Technology plays a significant role in the present Era. If you’re a regular traveler, Then, IRCTC helps you on the go. You can book your ticket from home or else in the train to maintain your journey happily, and it saves a lot of time. To get started, you need to Create New IRCTC Account.
Recently, IRCTC has launched their Mobile app. Right now, This IRCTC App is available on Android Platform. Later, They will start for iOS (iPhone users). So, If you carry a smartphone in your hand, you no need to open the browser to surf into IRCTC official site. You can download and Install the app, to book the tickets and further enquires by signing into your account.
- 1 Guide to Create New Account on IRCTC Registration: –
- 2 How to do IRCTC Registration on the Newer version (updated): –
- 3 How to Create an IRCTC Account using the Mobile App: –
- 4 F.A.Q’s: –
Download IRCTC App For Android: –
Guide to Create New Account on IRCTC Registration: –
- Open the browser, and Search as “IRCTC Sign up” and Enter into the site which shows No.1 in the search results.
2. Follow the Image and Fill the IRCTC Registration Form To Complete Registration.
3. After filling the details in the required field. Make sure you have checked the Availability of your “Username.” Then, Check your Mobile No and E-Mail. Soon, you will get the Verification link in your email and OTP will be sent to your Mobile Number.
4. Then, Click on “Submit Registration Form” and Continue by clicking OK. Then, It will ask you to Accept the Terms & Conditions. Click on Accept button and Wait for few seconds.
5. Now, Go to IRCTC Login Page and Enter your username and Password that you have used while creating the account.
6. Now, You have to Verify your E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
7. The OTP will be sent to both the Email Id and Mobile Number. So, please wait for 1-2 minutes to receive the OTP (One Time Password). Then, Verify the Account by Entering the OTP sent to you.
8. Now, You have Successfully created the account. So, you can book your tickets from home itself.
How to do IRCTC Registration on the Newer version (updated): –
A few days back, IRCTC officially released their newer version of IRCTC portal to the web and now it’s live for every user. So, If you’re looking for the guide on how to register the account on a newer version of IRCTC Then, Take a look at below.
How to Create an IRCTC Account using the Mobile App: –
- Download and Install the App on your Android Mobile from the Link given above.
- Then, Open the app. If you’re an existing user Go to Sign in Process. Otherwise, Click on Register Button and Continue to the next step to Create the new account.
- Fill the required fields, (Name, Address, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc.)
- In Address Field, DO not use any Special Symbols like (/: Just, Give your Plot No, City and State.
- After submitting, you will receive OTP to your Email and Mobile Number
- Verify the account.
- Then, Login to the account by typing your username and password.
- Now, You can book your tickets from the Mobile app itself.
How to Update New Number in Existing IRCTC Account?
If you’re looking to change or update your new mobile number in your existing IRCTC Account then, follow the below guide.
- Visit IRCTC website and Log into your IRCTC Account.
- After logging into it, You will see the User Profile Section. Click on that and Select Update Profile
- Now, Enter your new number and click on submit button.
- Now, You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) to your new number.
- Enter your OTP in the IRCTC page and Submit to save changes.
- Now you will get a message like “Your mobile number has been verified.”
- Now, you’re Done!, You’ve successfully Updated your new Number on the existing IRCTC Account.
How to Recover IRCTC Password?
What If you forget your IRCTC password and not able to log in to your account to book the tickets online? Here is the quick solution where you can reset your forgotten IRCTC password and recover your account.
Follow these steps to retrieve and recover your forgotten IRCTC Password:
1. Go to IRCTC login page; Now you’ll be able to see the option called “Forget Password.”
2. Click on that option and proceed to the next step.
3. Now, It will ask you to enter your IRCTC User ID and to fill the captcha shown in the image.
4. Now, You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the received OTP code and Enter your new password and update the password. Don’t forget to fill the captcha shown in the image below.
5. Now you’re Done! You have successfully changed your IRCTC password without any tension.
Final Verdict: –
IRCTC Registration is a simple task. But, Still, most of them will not create an account by seeing the Registration form. If someone hangs to sign up for the IRCTC account Share this article with them, Also, if you found any difficulties, Please let me know in the comment section.
NOTE: I will answer your questions. If you have any doubt regarding creating IRCTC account or if you’re facing any problem with your IRCTC Account. Please do let me know in the comment section below; I will answer your questions and update the article with the possible solution. Not only you, but It also helps other users too.