Download Jio TV App on PC: –
So, Are you looking to download and install Jio TV on your Windows or Mac PC? Then, You landed in the right place. Today, I am going to share the method that helps you to use Jio TV on your PC, and the whole process would take more or less than 20 minutes. If you’re eager to know, how to install and use Jio TV App on your Windows or Mac Computer. Then, follow the step-by-step instructions that are discussed below.
The technology has been overgrowing. Watching movies, surfing channels, and enjoying a series on television has been drastically decreased due to the rise in Mobile phones. Especially, After the launch of Jio. The Reliance Jio company has launched 10+ useful apps for their users, Where users can Watch Movies, series in Jio TV app and enjoy their music using Jio Music app.
Now, We people started watching everything on Mobile itself in the small 6-inch screen. So, What if we need to watch those shows and movies on a big display? It is where this article comes into play, and this is what you’ve been looking for, Whether it might be your PC or desktop. It doesn’t matter which Operating System you’re running on. All you need to follow this method that I have shared below to use Jio TV App on your PC.
So, Are you ready to know the official method of using Jio TV APK on your PC?
OK! Let’s start with the quick introduction of Jio TV.
- 1 Download Jio TV APK: –
- 2 How to use Jio TV on PC: –
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions on Installing Jio TV On PC: (F.A.Q)
- 4 Final Words: –
What is Jio TV?
Jio TV is an online streaming Application where users can watch live sports, TV Shows, Movies, Entertainment and News channels on their Android or iOS device on the go. All you need to do is to recharge data for the specific plans based on your needs and budget. And, All these stuff you can watch for free without paying for any monthly subscription.
There are ultimately 550+ channels which include 60+ HD Channels that are available in 15 languages. You can choose your specific language and surf the channel, or you can watch movies in your language.
Also, Read 6 Best Kodi Alternatives For Free Streaming
Download Jio TV APK: –
Jio TV App Details: –
|App Name||Jio TV|
|App Size||10 MB|
|Developer||Reliance IT Park Ltd|
|Last Updated||10th May 2019|
What things do you need before installing Jio TV App on your PC?
- You should create your Jio TV ID if you’re the new user. For that, You have to sign up on Jio TV App and get your Username and Password to log in.
- The Advantage of getting Jio TV login credentials is that You don’t need jio SIM inserted in order to use the Jio TV App. If you don’t have a SIM, purchase and Sign up, or else, You can borrow the login credentials from other users who are already using Jio SIM.
- These are the steps you should keep in mind before proceeding to the next step. If you fail to follow this, then you won’t be able to use Jio TV on your PC or Laptop.
You can enjoy your live TV on your Laptop or Computer without worrying much about it. To get started, Follow the steps below.
How to use Jio TV on PC: –
To install and use the Jio TV app or Any other Android App on your PC. You need to take the help of emulators. You can choose the best Android emulators for Windows and Mac
# Method 1: Nox App Player Emulator
- Download and install Nox App Player Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac PC. You can check the installation guide of the emulator from here.
- Open the Emulator and you could able to see Android Interface on your PC/Laptop.
- Now, Open Play Store and Sign in to your Google Account.
- Once you’ve completed the Sign in process, Search for “Jio TV App” on the Play store. Download the App and Open it.
- Now, It’s the time where you need to use your login credentials (Username and Password) And click on Sign in.
- Now, you’re completely done. You can now able to see all live channels on your PC without paying a single dime for DTH services.
# Method 2: KO Player
- Download and install KOPlayer on your Windows or Mac Operating system.
- Now, Follow this guide to download and install KOPlayer your PC.
- Run the Emulator and Open Play Store App. Sign in to your Google Account.
- Now, Search for the Jio TV App on the Play store and install it.
- Once the installation process gets completed, Open the JIO TV App and Sign in to your Jio Account by giving username and Password.
- After the successful login, You can able to enjoy all your channels.
- Now, You’re done. Enjoy Movies and Shows.
Note: To Run Jio TV on the Emulators. You need to run on the Jio network. It means You can either Turn ON hotspot from your device which is having Jio SIM inserted on it, or else, You can use Jio-Fi Hotspot. But, I am using another network, and it worked for me even without the Jio network connection. Try it yourself and let me know in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions on Installing Jio TV On PC: (F.A.Q)
1. Can I Watch Jio TV on my WIFI?
Absolutely Yes! You can watch Jio TV on your Home or Office Wi-Fi without any issues. I tried it using on both on my Jio Data as well as in my home Wi-Fi network, and yet I haven’t faced any problem. So, it won’t cause any trouble for you too.
2. Can I use Jio TV Without Jio SIM?
Yes! You can use the Jio TV App without Jio SIM. But, You need to login to your Jio Account. You need Jio ID and Password to proceed further.
3. Is Jio TV Free Using on My Laptop?
Yes! It’s free. You don’t need to pay a single dime to watch live channels and movies. But, You have to recharge your Jio Number with a specific data plan.
4. How do I install Jio TV On my Desktop/Laptop?
You can follow the method which I have discussed above. You can use any of the Android Emulator like KOPlayer, MeMu Player and Nox App Player.
5. What to do If Jio TV Crashes Automatically on the Android Emulator?
It’s always recommended to clear the cache of the Jio TV app from the settings tab. Or else, You can Restart the Emulator and Open the Jio TV App again. You won’t find any crashes hereafter.
6. Can I use Jio TV on two or more PC/Laptop with the Same Jio ID and Password?
Yes! If you have Jio iD and password. You can log in to the account on Jio TV App and Enjoy your live channels.
Also Read: –
Final Words: –
I hope this article has helped you in installing Jio TY App on your PC/Laptop. If you face any issues, then please drop your problem in the comment section below. If you found it useful, then do share it with your friends. And, Follow us on Social media for quick updates.