Guide to Play Movies in LG TV Using a USB drive: –
So, Do you want to watch/play movies on your LG TV using a USB port? Then, you’re in the right place. Today, I am going to share the step-by-step procedure to play movies on your LG TV after plugging your USB drive to one of the USB ports on the TV.
How to Play Movies in LG TV Using a USB Port?
Follow the steps below to play movies on your LG TV:
- Copy the movie file to your USB drive.
- Now, Connect the USB drive to one of the USB ports.
- Press the OK button on your TV remote.
- Then, Tap Input Icon on the top right corner and select the USB drive, or else, you can choose the “smart share” button and select your USB drive.
- Now, you can browse all the files stored in the USB drive.
- Select the movie you wanted to play on your TV and enjoy it.
I hope you liked this short step-by-step tutorial on how to play movies on LG TV using a USB port. If it helped you, do share it on social media and visit our site for more tutorials like these.