Proved trick on how to use the Reliance Jio Sim card in all 4G smartphones.
Today, I’m going to share some tricks to use the Reliance Jio on any 4G phones.
Reliance Jio-Reliance is one of India’s major companies which also featured in Bollywood movies to rank their position. But, it seems not working properly for few years. Now, they break a record by launching Reliance Jio with three months free unlimited internet on few smartphones. But, here are few solutions to use on all 4G handsets.
Reliance Jio SIM card, now available in the market with LyF smartphone offer with “Jio preview scheme.” Now, the users are getting attracted to the LYF to enjoy their unlimited 4G internet which is the locked handset. Most of the users are buying a first LyF smartphone and turning hotspot ON. Because of, low-quality hardware cannot use a bunch of features in it.
That may lack many advantages of budget smartphones
Steps to be followed to enable Reliance Jio 4G preview offer in your device.
- First of all, use high-speed internet for not disconnecting in the middle. (Use Wifi)
Download MYJIO APP BY CLICKING HERE
- Uninstall previous installed MYJIO app and other applications belong to Jio services.
- Now, disable the WIFI and install given MYJIO app.
- NOTE: Don’t open the app after installing
- Download required ten apps of Jio service, install them and make sure your WIFI is disconnected.
- Now, open the MYJIO app, then you will find one option known “GET JIO SIM.” Click on it
- Turn ON your WIFI connection, and It automatically locates the location. If not, manually set your State & City.
- You must agree to the Terms and conditions provided by Reliance preview offer.
- Immediately, it will provide one bar code. Just, make a screenshot of it and copy the number given below the offer code.
- Submit your verification details and necessary documents nearby Xpress mini store (Reliance). Get Jio SIM and wait until the activation