Are you worried of rooting your brand new Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro? Yes, Then you reached the right destination. Today, I am going to Guide you How to Root Galaxy C9 Pro without using PC or Laptop.
Also Read: – How to Install iOS 11 on Any iOS Device
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is the high-range smartphone Powered by Samsung. It costs around 36,000.RS in the Indian market and Available at Amazon store. Let’s take a look at Quick Specification.
|Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro||Specifications|
|Display||6 Inch 1080p Amoled Screen|
|RAM||6 GB of RAM|
|Camera||Rear 16MP and Front 16MP with f1.9 lens|
|Processor||Snapdragon 653 Chipset . Running on Octa-Core Processor|
|GPU||Adreno 510 GPU|
|Other Features||FingerPrint and NFC Enabled|
|Price||Around 36,000.RS In Indian Market.|
In US: $579.99
|SIM Card||Dual Nano SIM with loyal MicroSD card Slot|
How To Root C9 Pro Easily?
As we all know, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is the high budget smartphone. Still, You wish to root. Then, you must have some of the requirements before going to root your Galaxy C9 Pro.
Requirements Needed To Root Galaxy C9 Pro: –
- The device should have At least 75% of battery. Because, If a battery dies in the rooting process. Then, The device can be bricked.
- Take Complete Backup of all Files and Folders in External Storage devices or Cloud Storage. Check some of the Good Cloud Storage Apps for Android
- To Root the Smartphone. Your device should have TWRP or ClockwordMod Recovery Installed.
Also, Read: – How to Install TWRP Recovery and Rooting Moto E3 Power
Let we see some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Galaxy C9 Pro: –
Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro: –
- Rooting the Phone helps in Installing Custom ROMs and allows Custom Customization of themes.
- Rooting helps, Increase in Android Phone battery life.
- With the aid of root, We can do a lot of modifications in Android System files.
Disadvantages of Rooting C9 Pro: –
- If you have not done the Root properly. The device may brick.
- The device warranty will be voided.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Without PC: –
- Download the Root Package of Galaxy C9 Pro: – Click here to download
- Then, Don’t extract that.Zip Folder. (No Extraction)
- Copy the.Zip file and Move it to External SD Card.
- Then, Go to Recovery Mode by holding Volume Down +Button Button + Power Button Simultaneously.
- Tap on Wipe Dalvik Cache in the Wipe Section.
- Then, Select Install Option and choose the.Zip File Named SuperSU Which is on the SD card (External)
- Swipe to Install the Root Package and Reboot the Phone. Once it completes the Installation process
- yay..!! You have successfully Rooted Galaxy C9 Pro without PC.
Final Verdict: –
I Hope, This Guide helps you. If you’re facing any problem rooting the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. Then, Ask the question in the below comment section. I will reply as soon as possible. Keep visiting for More Tech Tips and Rooting Guide