Are you very much eager to Root Nokia 5 without PC/Laptop? Then, you should follow the Guide on How to root Nokia 5 Easily?. As we all know, Nokia has recently stated the three different variants of Smartphones in the present era (India). In which, Nokia 5 is also the one among the three. After a lot more years, Nokia is back with its three new handsets which will be running on the Android operating system instead of Windows Phone OS (Lumia). These three Handsets have different Hardware, Specifications, and Price.
Now, Let’s go with Short Specs and Price of Nokia 5. This smartphone costs around 12,899.Rs (Indian Currency) means 13k. As of now, Nokia 5 would be selling only in Amazon Exclusive. Later it will be available on Flipkart and other shopping carts. It’s been a long time. We just take a look at Quick specifications.
Previously, We have shared: – Best Android Budget Smartphones
Nokia 5 comes with 5.2 inch IPS LCD touchscreen at the resolution of 720 x 1280px which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage and also can withstand up to 256GB External MicroSD card support. Moving to the Camera, The rear camera appears with the 13MP, and the Front camera performs with the 8MP shooter. Nokia 5 runs on the latest version of Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). Also, upgradable to Android 8.0. It has the chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 and Octa-core 1.4 GHz Processor.
Let us we start the Guide on How to root Nokia 5 in less than 20 min?
Requirements to Root Nokia 5 Without PC/Laptop: –
- Your Phone should have at least 80% of the battery to avoid accidental Power OFF.
- You should Take Complete Backup of your files. (Recommended to move into External SD card)
- This Root Method will only work on Nokia 5. So, Don’t try it on another Phone (Root File varies according to the Phone)
- Your Phone should have Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM to install the SuperSu Root Package from the Custom Recovery Mode.
Here is the Small video on Installing Custom Recovery on Any Android Phone.
Note: – Pause the Video and Follow the steps one-by-one.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Nokia 5: –
- You can able to install custom ROM’s on Nokia 5. After Rooting (Also, Read: – Best Custom ROM’s For Redmi 4)
- You can make changes and a lot of customization as you wish. (Themes, Icons, etc.)
- You can also install the apps that need Root Access. Example: – ES File Explorer
- You can access Android System Files (Not Recommended to touch anything without proper knowledge)
- Your Phone Will not get any official update from Nokia.inc
- Your Phone warranty will be voided (can’t claim warranty)
How To Root Nokia 5 Easily In less than 20 Minutes: –
- Download the Nokia 5 Root Package File From Here
- Now, Move the downloaded Package Named SuperSu to External SD card.
- Hold the File and Rename it as Update.zip
- Then, Enter into Custom Recovery Mode of TWRP
- To boot the Phone into Custom Recovery Mode. Switch OFF the Phone and Press Volume Down + Power Key Simultaneously. (Release After 5-10 Seconds)
- After Entering into the Recovery Mode. Tap on Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Then, Select the Install Option and Choose the Update.zip from SD card.
- Wait until the installation gets Complete (it takes 1-2 Min)
- After Successful Installation, Reboot the phone normally
- Now, Install Root Checker App from Playstore to Verify the Root Installed Properly or not.
- Yes, You have rooted Nokia 5. Enjoy!!!
I hope this Guide helps you rooting Nokia 5 without PC. If you face any problem or error during installation. Please, leave a comment below. I will be there for you always to solve the problem. Share it with your friends and relatives. Because Sharing is caring.!!