Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy M20 without PC/Laptop: –
So, Are you looking for the guide which exactly tells you how to Root your Samsung Galaxy M20 without using any PC/Laptop? Then, You’re at the right place. Today I am going to guide you the exact method to Root your Galaxy M20 device. So, Before getting started, I request you to not to skip any of the steps which I had given below. Even if you skip any one step, The chances are high of getting bricked of your smartphone.
As we all knew that, Samsung recently launched its budget-friendly Android smartphones to the market with the new series called “Samsung Galaxy M”. You might have already aware of the Galaxy A, J, and, Note series. Samsung has launched it’s two brand new variants in the M series called Galaxy M10 and M20. Soon, They are also going to launch the M30 variant to the market. Both the variants M10 and M20 looks similar in aspects of design material and OS.
Also Read: – How To Root Galaxy C9 Pro Without PC [Full Guide]
Before heading over to the guide, Let us see the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy M20. The Phone comes with 6.3inch Full-HD display with the resolution of 1080 x 2340px + a waterdrop notch at the top. The Galaxy M20 released in two variant; one is 32GB internal storage + 3GB RAM and another variant sports 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage. The price range of both 4GB and 3GB varies, where the 3GB variant costs around 10,990.INR and the 4GB Variant costs 12,990.INR. There is also a dedicated SD card slot where you can expand your memory up to 512GB. The M20 device comes with Exynos 7904 Octa-core processor with 64-bit Architecture. Talking about the camera, The Rear camera sports 13MP + 5Mp whereas the Front Camera comes with 8MP selfie shooter with no OIS (Optical Image Stabilization). The device comes with 5000mAh Li-on battery capacity which gives longer battery life.
So, Before getting started, You need to follow some pre-requisites.
Pre-requisites before Rooting Samsung Galaxy M20: –
- Make sure that your device has at least 80%+ battery storage to avoid accidental shutdown’s.
- Take a complete backup of your important files in cloud storage or some external SD card.
- Make sure that your device has Custom TWRP Recovery installed.
- Download the latest version of SuperSu Zip (Not an APK, Download the Zip file)
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy M20 Without PC/Laptop:
- First of all, Download the SuperSu Zip file from the above given link.
- Now, Move the downloaded SuperSu Zip file to internal memory.
- Then, Rename the SuperSu Zip file to Update.zip.
- Now, Turn your device OFF.
- Now, Turn ON your device by pressing the Power button + Volume Up button simultaneously.
- After this process, Your device will get into Recovery mode.
- Now, You could see various options in the Recovery mode. Now, Choose Wipe >> Wipe Cache.
- After this, Come back to the main menu and Choose the Install option.
- Now, Select the Update.Zip file from your internal memory and Swipe to Continue to install the .Zip Package.
- Now, Wait for a few seconds until it gets installed.
- You’re done! You’ve successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy M20 without any help of your PC/Laptop.
I hope this guide helped you in rooting your Samsung Galaxy M20 device. If you have any doubt regarding the installation of the rooting package, then do let me know in the comment section below. Also, Do share this article with your friends and family members. And follow us on Facebook, Twitter for quick updates.
Recommended to read: –
- How To Install TWRP Recovery Using Odin on Samsung Phones
- Odin Download Tool (Latest v3.13.1) For All Samsung Devices