Guide to unlock bootloader of Chinese Samsung devices using CROM Services: –
So, Do you want to unlock the bootloader of Chinese Samsung devices? Then, I have the perfect guide that helps you to unlock the bootloader of your Chinese Samsung device using CROM APK. CROM was developed and published by the Samsung company officially for the Samsung users who wish to unlock the bootloader of their Samsung devices to experience Custom ROM’s and to make some other modifications. Even to Root the device, the device bootloader should be unlocked.
But, As per the compliance of China, The bootloader of the device should be locked when shipped to the users. Otherwise, It will be against the government’s Security policies. So, To make it easier, Samsung has officially launched an App called CROM. Using CROM APK, the users of China who are using Samsung devices can quickly unlock the bootloader without any use of PC.
Even after unlocking the bootloader of your Samsung device using CROM Apk, the users are still eligible to participate in official OTA updates from the Samsung and can Install Custom ROM’s. So, what for you’re waiting then? Let’s get into the guide.
Tech Geeks always look to have their device with the Unlocked bootloader. So, If you have purchased any phone from the china, and not able to unlock the bootloader manually, then do check out the below guide.
Download CROM APK File For Chinese Samsung Devices: –
How to Unlock Bootloader of Chinese Samsung devices using CROM APK: –
Here is the short guide that will let you know the installation of the CROM APK as well as the bootloader unlocking procedure of Chinese Samsung device.
- First of all, Take the complete backup of your device on the Cloud storage or External SD-Card.
- Then, Make sure that you have Enabled OEM Unlocking option on your device. If not, then follow the below step.
- To Enable OEM Unlocking. Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build Number 7 times >> Come back to the settings and you can able to see the new option called “Developer options.”
- Now, Go to Developer Options >> then, Enable OEM Unlocking option on your device.
- Download the CROM APK File from the given link above.
- Now, Tap on the downloaded file and Install the app on your device.
- Launch the CROM App, And It will ask you whether to Unlock the Bootloader of your device or not. Select OK/Yes option to unlock the bootloader.
- It takes few minutes to complete. After that, Enjoy!
Final verdict: –
I Hope this article helped you unlocking the bootloader of your Chinese Samsung device. If you have any doubts, Please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Also, Do share this article with your friends if it helped you.
- How To Install TWRP Recovery Using Odin on Samsung Phones
- Odin Download (Latest v3.13.1) For All Samsung Devices
- How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus