Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Realme X: –
So, Are you looking to unlock the bootloader of your Realme X device? Then, you’re at the right place. Today, We are going to discuss the step-by-step bootloader unlocking process of Realme X. Before that, I recommend you not to skip any of the steps which are discussed below.
In this article, We have included the necessary files that are needed to unlock the bootloader of the Realme X device. I know that you’re eagerly looking for the guide.
Realme X has 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED, OLED display with the resolution of 2340 x 1080p which supports 16M display colors. The device comes in a two different variant which differs in RAM. The first variant comes with 4GB of RAM + 128GB of Internal Storage. The second variant comes with 8GB of RAM + the same 128GB of Internal storage. Talking about the camera, The rear has dual camera lens 16MP + 5MP with flash enabled. The secondary one is a Pop-up camera with 16MP to capture excellent selfies.
The Realme X device comes with the Operating System Android running on Android 9.0 (Pie) + Oxygen OS. And, This device will be upgraded to the upcoming latest version of Android, which is Android Q. The Realme X sports Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core 2.2GHz AIE processor. And, It sports 3765mAh Li-Po battery which seems to be the disadvantage.
So, Without wasting much time, Let’s dive into the bootloader unlocking process.
Pre-requisites to be followed before Unlocking the Bootloader of Realme X: –
- Make sure your device has at least 80% of battery to avoid an accidental shutdown.
- Take a complete backup of your essential files in some cloud storage apps because unlocking bootloader will wipe all your data from your device.
- Make sure; you have installed ADB and Fastboot on your PC/Laptop.
- Download the latest version of Realme X USB drivers.
Also, Read ADB and Fastboot on your PC/Laptop
Before proceeding to the next step, Make sure you’ve enabled the USB Debugging and OEM Unlock option. If not, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build number 7 times and you will get a pop-up message as “You’re now a developer” [This will enable Developer Options]
- Again go back to Settings >> Developer options >> Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging mode.
Once done with the above process, You’re almost ready to step into the Bootloader Unlocking guide.
How to unlock the bootloader of Realme X: –
- At the very first step, Download DeepTesting Unlock Tool APK on your Realme X.
- Install the downloaded APK package on your device and run the app.
- Now, Tap on “Start Applying” button and Accept the terms and Conditions given there.
- After accepting the terms, click on “Submit Application.”
- After a few minutes, you will get a message like “Review successful.”
- Now, your device will reboot into the Bootloader mode.
- It’s time to connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Now, Open ADB and Fastboot mode in your PC/Laptop. Open the Command Prompt by pressing Shift Key + Right mouse click.
- Now, Enter the following commands one by one:
fastboot devices– This command checks whether your device has connected properly or not.
- Once done, Enter the following command:
adb reboot bootloader– This command will boot your device into Bootloader mode.
- If your device reboots into the Bootloader mode, Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock– This command will unlock the bootloader.
- Now, the device pop-ups some warning message. Select “OK” by pressing Volume Up and down key for navigation and Power button for selection.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully unlocked the bootloader of Realme X.
I hope this article helped you to unlock the bootloader of your Realme X device. If you liked this, please do share this with your friends and follow us on social media. If you face any issues, please do let me know in the comment section below. Also, Keep visiting our site for more tutorials like this.