Guide to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro: –
So, Are you here to unlock the bootloader of your brand new OnePlus 7 Pro? Then, You have landed at the right place. Today, We are going to discuss the Unlocking of the bootloader of OnePlus 7 pro in this guide. If you’re looking forward to unlocking it, then, let’s start with our guide.
Note: – This Guide only helps you unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro. If you want to install TWRP like Custom Recovery and Root it, I will post another article on our site very soon, if you would like to get notified, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter So that you can get a secure notification whenever we publish our next article.
OnePlus has recently launched its brand new OnePlus 7 series to the smartphone market on May 14, 2019. And, We all know that OnePlus has been the Flagship killer for a long time. Now, It’s OnePlus 7 Pro, the big brother of OnePlus 6T has been rolled out to the market with the bezel-less display and a Pop-up selfie camera to capture beautiful selfies.
I think We have discussed a lot of things about the OnePlus 7 Pro and its release. Now, let’s get into the actual guide of unlocking the bootloader.
Pre-requisites Before Unlocking the bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro: –
- Your device should have at least 80% of the battery to avoid accidental shutdown’s during the unlocking process.
- Make sure to take a backup of your important files and media in some cloud storage apps or your External SD card.
- You should enable the OEM to unlock and USB Debugging mode from the developer options.
To Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging Mode, Below steps to be followed:
- Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build Number 7 Times continuously. You would end with the pop-up saying, “You’re a Developer!“
- Now, Come back to the Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable OEM unlock. Also, You have to enable Advance Reboot option and USB Debugging mode.
- Once done, You’re ready for the next step.
Note: – I won’t be responsible for any cause that happened due to your carelessness. Also, Make sure to take a complete backup of your files. Unlocking Bootloader will wipe your data and format your entire device.
How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro: –
To unlock the Bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro, you need to follow the steps which are given below.
- Download the ADB and Fastboot SDK files on your computer.
- Now, UnZip the downloaded files in some folder.
- Then, Long Press the Power button on your device. You’ll find an option called “Bootloader,” Tap on that and continue.
- Now, You’ll land on the Bootloader Screen, Saying “Device is Locked“.
- Now, Connect your Phone to the PC Using USB cable.
- Then, Open the ADB and Fastboot Extracted folder. And, Open Command Prompt by clicking Shift + Right Click (mouse).
- Now, Type the following command on the Command Prompt:
Fastboot oem unlock
- After a few seconds, Your device will show two options like this:
- Now, use your Volume up and down buttons to scroll through the options and press Power button to select the option “Unlock the Bootloader“.
- Now, Your device will restart, and you’re done unlocking the bootloader.
Final Verdict: –
I hope you liked this article on unlocking the bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro. If this guide helped you, Do share it with your friends on social media. Also, Follow us On Facebook Page, and Twitter to get quick updates like this. If you have any queries, Please drop your question in the comment section below.
Related Posts: –